Promotion and Policy Influence Prices on Consumer Purchase Decision on Football Cafe Lubukpakam

  • Nurul Syafrida STIE LMII Indonesia
Keywords: Promotion, Price, Purchase Decision


This research was conducted at the Football Cafe Lubukpakam the which is a culinary company in the field of food and beverages. The research objective is to analyze and Determine the effect of promotion and price on purchasing decisions. This type of research uses associative research, the population is consumers who come to visit and buy at the Football Cafe Lubukpakam in March 2019 as many as 2,325 consumers, random sampling is Slovin formula so that the number of samples is 95 respondents. Data sources using primary data, the data collection techniques using literature studies, questionnaires and observations. Data analysis using multiple linear regression techniques, classic test Assumptions and hypothesis testing.Based on the results of the study Showed that partially and simultaneously promotion and price had a positive and significant effect on consumer purchasing decisions at Football Cafe Lubukpakam. R square coefficient value (R2) Showed that consumer's purchasing decisions can be explained by promotions and prices by 90.60% and the remaining 9.4% can be explained by other variables not Examined.


Download data is not yet available.


Adisaputro, G. 2014. Marketing Management: Analysis Design Marketing Strategy. First Edition. Second printing. Yogyakarta: College of Management Sciences YKPN.

Daryanto. 2011. Sari Lecture Marketing Management. Mold I. Bandung: The Nusa.

Nitisusastro, HM 2012. Consumer Behavior in the Perspective of Enterprise. One mold. Bandung: PT. Alfabeta.

Noor, J. 2012. Research Methodology: Theses, Dissertation and Thesis. First Edition. Molds 2nd. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Priansa, DJ 2017. Consumer Behavior in Business Competition kotemporer. Molds unity. Bandung: PT. Alfabeta.

Priyatno, Duwi. 2017. Practical Guide Sports Data Using SPSS. Issue I. Yogyakarta: CV. ANDI.

Way Books, 2017. R. Priyastama ahold of SPSS. Mold I. Yogyakarta: Start Up.

Rahman, A. 2010. Strategies terrible Marketing Mix for smll Business. First Edition. Jakarta: Trans Media.

Sangadji, Etta Mamang & Sopiah. 2013. Consumer Behavior: A Practical Approach with the Association of Research Journal. Issue I. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.

Soewadji, Jusuf. 2012. Introduction to Research Methodology. Volume 1. Jakarta: Partners Media Discourse.

Sudaryono. 2016 Marketing Management: Theory and Implementation. Issue I. Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Sugiyono. (2014). Easy Ways to Develop Theses and Dissertation. Molds 2nd. Bandung: PT. Alfabeta.

Sunyoto, D. 2015. Consumer Behavior and Marketing. First Edition. Yogyakarta: CAPS.

Suparyanto, RW. & Rosad. Marketing Management 2015: Packed 45 Title Research and Case Everyday in Indonesia. Bogor: Publisher In Media.

How to Cite
Syafrida, N. (2018). Promotion and Policy Influence Prices on Consumer Purchase Decision on Football Cafe Lubukpakam. Journal of Management Science (JMAS), 1(3, Juli), 64-69., Juli.12