The Effect of Work Conflict on Teacher Performance in Sinar Harapan Education Foundation. Beringin Deli Serdang Regency

  • Sopianna Br PURBA Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi LMII
Keywords: Effect of Work Conflict, On Teacher Performance

Abstract

Sinar Harapan Gang Bali Education Foundation Kec. Beiringin  Regency. Deli Serdang is an organization engaged in educational services where the main activity is to hold teaching and learning activities. This study aims to determine how the Effect of Work Conflict on Teacher Performance in the Sinar Harapan Education Foundation. The population and sample used in this study were all teachers for the junior high school level at the Sinar Harapan Education Foundation. The sample of this study amounted to 35 people with two variables, namely Work Conflict (independent variable) and Teacher Performance (devendent variable). The data collection technique in this study is to use a questionnaire. The analysis technique in testing the hypothesis of this study is statistics using the SPSS (statistical for windows realease) program, from the results of the author's research based on the t test it is known that the t value is 7.963> t table 1.692 so that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted which means the proposed hypo thesis is accepted. So it can be concluded that Work Conflict has a Significant Effect on Teacher Performance at Sinar Harapan Education Foundation. Beringin Regency. Deli Serdang. The percentage of the influence of Work Conflict on Teacher Performance with R2 is 65.8% and the remaining 34.2% is influenced by other variables outside this study, namely: incentives, motivation and abilities.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Fahmi, Irham. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Teori dan Aplikasi. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Ghozali, Imam. 2012 Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS. Semarang : Badan Penerbit – Universitas Diponegoro

Hidayat. Zainal. 2016. Pengaruh Stres dan Kelelahan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Guru. Dalam jurnal%20peneliti%20terdahulu/164718-ID diakses pada tanggal 28 Agustus 2019

Handoko, T.Hani. 2012. Manajemen. Yogyakarta : BPFE Yogyakarta.

Noviana. NA. Referensi Pendidikan dan Pengajaran Peran Guru dalam Kegiatan Belajar Mengajar. Dalam : https://Ilmu-Pendidikan.net>peran guru. Diakses pada tanggal 28 Agustus 2019

Kompasiana. Guru Merupakan Penentu Keberhasilan Pendidikan. Dalam : https://www.kompasiana.com>Guru merupakan. Diakses pada tanggal 28 Agustus 2019

Mangkunegara, AP.. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : Remaja Rosdakarya.

Rusdiana, 2015. Manajemen Konflik. Bandung : Pustaka Setia.

Rivai, Veitzhal. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori ke Praktik. Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada.

Siagian, Sondang P. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta : PT. bumi Aksara

Statistician. Tentang Uji Asumsi Klasik Regresi. Dalam https://www.statiskian.com>Uji Asumsi. Diakses pada tanggal 31 Agustus 2019

Sujarweni, V.Wiratna. 2015. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis & Ekonomi. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Baru Press.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sinambela, LP. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : PT Bumi Aksara

Davidmadji 2015. Kinerja Guru. Dalam https://id.scribd.com/dpc/298965493/kierja Guru. Diakses pada tanggal 12 Agustus 2019

Torang, Syamsir. 2014. Organisasi & Manajemen (Perilaku, Strukutur, Budaya & Perubahan Organisasi). Bandung : Alfabeta.

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia No. 14 Tahun 2005.

Published
2019-04-01
How to Cite
PURBA, S. B. (2019). The Effect of Work Conflict on Teacher Performance in Sinar Harapan Education Foundation. Beringin Deli Serdang Regency. Journal of Management Science (JMAS), 2(2, April), 26-30. https://doi.org/10.35335/jmas.v2i2, April.26