Pengaruh Pemberian Insentif Terhadap Efektivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel Tanjung Morawa

  • Gihon River Peace STMIK Pelita Nusantara, Medan
  • Jason Visel STMIK Pelita Nusantara, Medan
  • Harpingka Fitria Br. Sibarani STMIK Pelita Nusantara, Medan
Keywords: Incentives, Work Effectiveness, Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB, Ponsel Tanjung Morawa

Abstract

This research aims to determine the presence or absence of incentive influence on the effectiveness of work and to measure how much incentive to give the effectiveness of employee work in Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel. The research methods used in this research are quantitative research methods, i.e. the research methods based on the philosophy of positivism, used to examine on certain populations or samples, data collection using research instruments, quantitative data analysis/statistics, with the aim to test a predetermined hypothesis. The population in this research is all the employees of Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel Tanjung Morawa amounting to 34 people, while the respondents are the entire population. The technique of data collection used is a questionnaire technique, which is a form of data gathering instruments in a written question format that comes with a column where the respondent wrote the answer to the question directed to them. The results of this study showed that the free variable i.e. incentive (x) has positive and significant effect on the bound variable i.e. the effectiveness of the work (y). Where the results are T calculate > T table is 3.481 > 2.037, so it can be concluded that the incentive variables have contributed to the effectiveness of the work. Coefficient of analysis result is 54.5%. This means that incentives have an influence on the effectiveness of the work by 54.5% and the remaining 45.5% are influenced by other variables.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Rosda

Arikunto, S. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bungkaes, H. R., Posumah, J. H., & Kiyai, B. (2013). Hubungan Efektivitas Pengelolaan Program Raskin dengan Peningkatan Kesejahteraan Masyarakat di Desa Mamahan Kecapatan Gemeh Kabupaten Kepulauan Talaud. Journal “Acta Diurna”.

Edy Sutrisno, 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana.

Ghozali, Imam. 2006. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. Cetakan Keempat. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Herman, Sofyandi. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu.

Justin T. Sirait. 2006. Memahami Aspek-aspek Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Manusia dalam. Organisasi. Jakarta: Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.

Kusdi. 2009. Teori Organisasi dan Administrasi. Jakarta: Salemba Humanika.

Mahmudi. 2010. Manajemen Keuangan Daerah. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Masruri. 2014. Analisis Efektifitas Program Nasional pemberdayaan masyarakat mandiri perkotaan. Padang: Akademia Permata.

Nawawi. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Untuk Bisnis Yang Kompetitif. Yogyakarta: Gajahmada University Press.

Panggabean, Mutiara S. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia

Santoso, Singgih, dan Fandy Tjiptono, 2002. Riset Pemasaran : Konsep dan Aplikasinya dengan SPSS. Jakarta : PT Elex Media Computindo Kelompok Gramedia

Sedarmayanti. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil (cetakan kelima). Bandung: PT Refika Aditama

Siagian, Sondang, 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

__________, 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Sinulingga S. 2013. Metode Penelitian. Edisi 3. Medan: USU Press.

__________. 2014. Rekayasa Produktivitas. Medan: USU Press.

S.P Hasibuan. Malayu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Steers, M Richard. 1985. Efektivitas Organisasi Perusahaan. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sutarto. 2002. Dasar-Dasar Organisasi. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.

Published
2018-04-01
How to Cite
Peace, G. R., Visel, J., & Sibarani, H. F. B. (2018). Pengaruh Pemberian Insentif Terhadap Efektivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel Tanjung Morawa. Journal of Management Science (JMAS), 1(2, April), 41-46. https://doi.org/10.35335/jmas.v1i2, April.8