Pengaruh Motivasi, Pengawasan, Dan Budaya Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Nagalan Maju Bersama

  • Susi Donna Sinaga Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi LMII
  • Nora Anisa Br. Sinulingga Politeknik Trijaya Krama Medan
Keywords: Motivation, Supervision, Work Culture, Employee Performance

Abstract

In the t test, there is a motivation t-test value of 2.448 greater than the t-table value of 2.119 and sig t of 0.027 smaller than alpha 0.05. There is a t-test value of 3.375 is greater than the t-table value of 2.119 and the sig t of 0.013 is smaller than the alpha of 0.05. And there is a Work Culture t-test value of 5.590 is greater than the t-table value of 2.119 and sig t of 0.033 is smaller than alpha 0.05. From these results it can be concluded that motivation, supervision, and work culture have a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The simultaneous hypothesis test shows that motivation, supervision and work culture together are positive and significant influences on employee performance. This is seen through the F-calculated value of 5.695 greater than the F-table at alpha 5% has a value of 3.238 with a significance level of 0.008 less than 0.05. On the test of the coefficient of determination can be seen the R-Square value of 0.732. This means that 73.2% of the variation in the value of Employee Performance can be explained by the role of Motivation, Supervision, and Work Culture. And the remaining 26.8% is influenced by other variables.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Handoko, T. Hani. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Priansa, Donni Juni. 2018. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Fahmi Irham. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Alfabeta.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2017. Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Refika Aditama.

Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: PT Alfabet.

Hasibuan, S.P Melayu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Moeljono Djokosantoso. 2015. Budaya Organisasi Dalam Tantangan Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.

Published
2018-10-01
How to Cite
Sinaga, S. D., & Sinulingga, N. A. B. (2018). Pengaruh Motivasi, Pengawasan, Dan Budaya Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Nagalan Maju Bersama. Journal of Management Science (JMAS), 1(4, Oktober), 87-92. Retrieved from https://exsys.iocspublisher.org/index.php/JMAS/article/view/16